Sabtu, 21 Agustus 2010

The Story of Bunda Mahes

It’s been two days since my last post –yes, that very not like post. Yesterday, Bunda Mahes asked me why I didn’t blog another post. Here’s come the conversation:

“Mana nih blognya..? kuk gak nulis lagi”, she said.

“Ga tau nih…, ga ada ide.. mo ditulisin apa nih? Do you have any idea?” I replied. I was asking her suggestion about topic for me to write. Back then, I was thinking: If she said “just write random things...” I will definitely write about her.

“Mmmm… ga tau.. apa aja deh..”, she continued.

As I thought, I had anticipated that she would say such a thing. I didn’t expect much from her (hehe, just kiddin’ Bunes –abbr. of Bunda Mahes :p). So here I am, writing down all I know about her –though I don’t know her too much.

Here it goes…

Bunda Mahes is one of my working partners. Some people (or it’s just me :p)may think she’s a delinquent girl, but she’s not. Trust me. It’s just in her blood –she’s a descendant of Madura Tribe[1]. She’s a very talk active girl. Sometimes, her words are kinda sharp –or I’d rather say straightforward. Even so, she brings a lot of joys to our working environment. Our office room will be so much quieter in a whole different level of hilarity when she’s not around.

Bunda Mahes is really loved and adore her husband. I bet you guys will think that her husband is Sharukh Khan at your first sight –I did thought that her boo was Sharukh Khan, fool me. You guys will know how much she love him just by reading her blog (visit it!). Her blog content random things start from her cook to actual headline stories. Though, most of her blogs contain various stories around her beloved son, Mahes. I’m not sure whether you’ll have a hard time to find the post that I mean or not.

Lately, I found out that one of her favorite movies genre is Bollywood[2] –kind of acha-acha-mecca-mecca-janne-janne things- which one of its shining stars is Sharukh Khan. Is it coincidence? I smell something fishy here. Well, we’ll just leave it. Oh yeah, almost forget one more thing, her husband is also have the same taste of movies –what a couple, I wish my wife love Anime just like I did. A few weeks ago, they both (Bunda Mahes and her husband) directed a video of their son performing modified Indian dancer (mixed with Ngebor Style). Like son like father, like son like mother. Bollywood addicted family –Nice.

However, I feel very glad to know her. She shares a lot of her precious experiences to us, her friend. She really loves to share the joy of having a family, encourage the jomblo and jomblowati in our office to get married soon. Next time, I’ll tell you guys the story of another my co-worker, the jomblo and jomblowati of PP12.

Share the joy, Save the earth.


[1] It is a tribe which (in Indonesia) is known for its harshness. No offense. But, most people around me are told me that way. Though, I disagree with the statement that judging people’s personality trait just by it race. It doesn’t make any senses for me.

[2] Indian Movies Industries –The Hollywood of India.

5 komentar:

  1. hahahahaha... :lol

    am i that nice???

    i don't think so! :P

    FYI, Probolinggo isn't Madura, its located in different island.

    BalasHapus
  2. haha.. my bad.. my bad..
    i thought it's just the same..
    need more research, though..

    at least i made a post today.. :D

    BalasHapus
  3. oiya...
    nebeng candidate tagline #gowessbppk
    "Share the joy, Save the earth"

    BalasHapus
  4. hey, I'm not a Bollywood lover....


    --ayahmahes--

    BalasHapus
  5. hihi keren euy sesama rekan kerja kompak sama2 ngeblog pula.temenan di dunia nyata juga di dunia maya :P

    BalasHapus