Selasa, 01 Januari 2013

New Year, New Blog Concept

After abandoning my blog for almost two years, i decided that one of my 2013 resolution is regularly writing in my blog. Ups, i did it again. I know what you guys thinking, i bet it's like "Is he for real?", "hell no he's gonna do that!".  Well, you are free to think so, because i going to do this anyway - or maybe not.

So, after taking a few minutes of meditation, I've come to a decision for what is my blog going to look like in this emerging 2013. In general, it's going to cover topic around my journey in the jungle of web development, review of some useful software, learning technique, and anything that i learn from my daily activities or everything i want to share. It's just that simple.

So, i guess that's wrap up our discussion today. Don't forget to come back tomorrow, i promise you there will be a new interesting post for you to read. And one more thing, don't you want to share yours with me? comment below so i can visit it :)

3 komentar:

  1. Make sure you continue your plan. writing sometimes becomes such an intriguing activity that if one doesn't have enough commitment, it will just fade off.

    good luck.

    BalasHapus
  2. and one of my resolution is drop my comment of in this blog...

    BalasHapus